Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?

From: Steven Fowler <slabstudios_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 02:03:54 EDT

>> How do you carry your Newton
>> around? Manpurse? Messenger Bag?

One o' those little (big) cloth zipper organizer bag-type things with
the Newton logo on it and a place for the keyboard, dongle, and
Newton complete with a stand for the Newton so you can turn the thing
sideways and use it like some bizarre laptop. (Probly came with the
Newton, a used 2100 I got as a gift.) But that's only for when I want
to look cool. Elsewise I just pop it into one of my huge pockets on
my shorts. I could fit 2 Newtons in one of those pockets. Or a
Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, and a Newton (I've tried). Or whatever else I
want. When I was in New York last summer and the pocket solution
wasn't working too good, I just threw it in my backpack with my iBook
and guidebooks. Mostly right now it just sits on my desk and waits
until I can afford to get it a new baby sibling (iPhone).