Re: [NTLK] Sick of the iHype

From: Mark Harter <willmark_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 08:25:54 EDT

If the Newts days weren't already numbered... they are now.

I've listed the reasons why I like the iPhone, but for me the biggest reason as I said before is SYNC, sync that actually works that is. My workflow/life demands that the data be in multiple places and all in sync. The Newt with its various methods are just too limiting, too unreliable to transfer data, too prone to error. I can't afford to wonder if my Newt has properly transfered the data, or has it lost anything. Too much wasted time.