Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 10:45:29 EDT

Now that's got to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!
  Not the boot per-se, but the fact that you wrapped a rare clear Newt in a boot that covers over 90% of the clear housing! too funny!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:
  <snip>

My all time favorite for a MessagePad 1x0 (110/120/130) would be:

Holster with Protective Boot - by Covertec for MP1x0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594289961310/

This is a great case that protects the Newt & allows you to carry, remove
and holster it quickly. The Blue color keeps the Newt from getting readily
lost.

<snip>

"The rule in Silicon Valley is that if Apple leaves the table smiling, the other guy got screwed,"
   - Rob Enderle, independant analyst on the Apple/Cisco iPhone lawsuit