Re: [NTLK] Quote of the day!

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 22:53:13 EDT

The difference may be the fact that I have very small fingers and am
able to fly on the iPhone. In fact the last couple of messages I have
posted on this board including this one have been composed solely on
the iPhone. In my individual experience I find the iPhone to be a
perfectly suitable tool for even longer messages. Once you get
aquainted to it you can actaully type at quite an excellerated rate. I
am very pleased with by success.

Thomas Brand (T2)