[NTLK] New iPhone List

From: W. Guy Finley <wgfinley_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 23:10:56 EDT

Some of the back and forth about the iPhone got pretty nasty as I
previously stated. To try to decrease the amount of iPhone talk here
I thought I would create a mailing list for those interested in
iPhone discussion who are coming over from the Newton. So if you're
interested check it out.

Site is: Newton To iPhone User Group (NiPUG) -- http://
www.newt2iphone.com