Re: [NTLK] OpenEinstein

From: Karel Jansens <karel.jansens_at_scarlet.be>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 12:20:27 EDT

dougp@ispinn.com wrote:
> I forwarded the info from Paul's posts to openmoko's community list,
> www.openmoko.com
>
> Openmoko is one of the currently hot open source phones running on Linux.
> I'd love to see one of their developers get their hands on OpenEinstein it
> and get it working.
>
> They're taking orders for their phones, but favoring delivery to those who
> are developers first.
>
> Doug Parker

Maybe it would be better to wait until the Neo1973 Mk2 comes out in
(hopefully) October: It'll have WiFi, more memory, a faster processor,
motion sensors and a graphics accelerator (did I forget something?).

With all that exciting new stuff and working OpenEinstein and Relativity
layers, the Neo truly could become the Newton-that-the-iPhone-isn't.

--
Karel Jansens