[NTLK] GSM cards/Newton

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 10:51:11 EDT

Hi Donald,

To my knowledge, at least the following :

- Nokia Card Phone 2 (beware, not 1)
- Merlin Wireless Modem

For the latter, see :

<http://www.mrollins.com/newtmerlin.html>

Another option was a Nokia PCMCIA card which connects to an old model of
GSM phone (don't recall the references for now).

HTH,

Andreas

--
Apple Newton MessagePad 100, 110, 130[US/FR], 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000