Re: [NTLK] Fwd: Problem #1...

From: Richard Henderson <richard_at_reversesnowplow.com>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 12:10:34 EDT

Yeah, I started with one, gradually increased the "slowdown", no good.
Added a second instance, same result.
Third instance literally makes the laptop unusable.
I just don't get what I'm doing wrong, here. I'm certainly not lacking in
general computer skills (I'm a DBA, for heaven's sake!)... so I'm missed
something that I'm thinking is probably *very* obvious.

:/