[NTLK] WiFi Driver with MoreWiFiCards!

From: Leandro <leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 13:50:51 EDT

Greetings, Newton Talk!

After playing around with MPW (never used this tool before -- I needed
some time to get used to it) and NTK, I've made a new version of the
WiFi Driver, based on source code gently released by Hiroshi Noguchi.

This new version includes the MoreWiFiCards patch (found on Paul
Guyot's website), so it is not needed anymore (although it'll need
LanternPatch).

I don't know, however, if I can distribute it: there's no licensing
information of any sort. I'd like to work on network scanning, but
before knowing it's possible to redistribute a (heavily) modified
version, I won't start working.

Anyway: if someone is interested in testing this version, just drop me
some lines privately and I'll send you the package. I cannot make any
warranties, of course, as 1) I am not (yet) familiar with Orinoco
cards, so I can't read (and understand) the source code and 2) my
access point blew up last week, so I can't test it myself.

Cheers,

--
  Leandro A. F. Pereira <leandro@tia.mat.br>
  Developer, Tiamat Software Wizardry.