[NTLK] OT-Tangerine iBook

From: Tim Breitberg <eft37_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Jul 22 2007 - 09:12:10 EDT

Hi Group-
Last week I took a leap of faith and bought a Tangerine iBook hoping
I could revive it and that it had an Airport card.
I didn't (exactly) and it didn't.
As far as I can tell, the machine has a failing hard drive that is
causing the kernel panics in OSX. Replacing the hard drive looks like
a chore.
If someone is interested in this machine for revival and further use
as maybe a development machine, let me know. I'm only looking to make
back what I spent ($150), but I'll throw in the USB-Serial adapter I
got in a trade. This machine can boot OS9, but has 10.3.9 installed.
300mhz G3, orange, 6GB (failing) hard drive, 192MB RAM, CD, 2 yoyo
adapters -- http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ibook/stats/ibook.html

I'm not afraid of international shipping, but would probably like to
set up a private eBay auction to make the deal if you're not local to
Chicago to keep everyone safe.
-Tim