Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows - Release 1.0 online!

From: Andy Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 10:58:53 EDT

Scott

I have not tested the software without the class registred! Please, start iNewton before you start Newton Package Manager. Without the class registred I could get an Access Violation when I try to install the package. The real thing is that it should not allow you to start without that class registred, you have found a bug!

I'll try to fix it now, and load a new setup, because I thing not many people has tested it up to now. Also, I'll try to fix the installation problem with iNewton registration, the real problem here. Please, confirm me if this problems are solved when the class is registred. When you start Newton Package Manager, iNewton should start too.

Thank you again, Scott! This kind of bug are simple, but important and should be fixed. And the most difficult thing is to detect them, so please, if somebody else find a bug, please notify it. The software is great and is a bad idea dissapointing because of silly bugs.

Best,
Andy.