[NTLK] [OT] Goat sacrifice (was "Nokia 770 and 800")

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 14:56:01 EDT

To say nothing of being an excellent way to add protein to the rather
carb-y ramen...
'Course, Paul could just get some eggs, miso, or similar for a ramen
protein infusion and still have plenty left over for the value of that
goat. Possibly even, if he were feeling very NewtonTalk-inspired, some
potatoes, brown gravy, and cheese curds for our list's signature
dish...the dreaded POUTINE!

(Yes...she said it...everybody run!)

And, now that I've dropped the culinary bomb, off I go... >:}
-S

Scott Rogers wrote:
> Oh, I don't know. When I was working on my Ph.D., I found the
> occasional goat sacrifice to be really quite comforting while I sat on
> my milk crate furniture eating Ramen noodles.

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn