[NTLK] Fastest Email Method and Client for eMate

From: Seb Payne <seb_at_sebpayne.com>
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 05:06:39 EDT

I'm off to Italy for an exploration holiday tomorrow (not very
relaxing!) and my PowerBook HD has died. Apart from buying new SD
cards, I can cope with my eMate for note taking while I'm away.
However, I was thinking it might be an idea to keep in touch using it.
I've got a wired ethernet card but will try and find a wireless one.

The question is - is POP or IMAP faster and which email client will
work the best?

Thanks

--
Seb Payne - seb@sebpayne.com