Re: [NTLK] Book interest?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 17:32:25 EDT

I would be interested in reading (and reviewing) your writings. anything
I could contribute as far as writing is concerned would be items from my
MBA projects and I'm sure most folks would consider that to be a pretty
dry topic ;-)

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.