Re: [NTLK] eMate hinge repairs

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 22:22:54 EDT

Having walked through this with Woody it's not as bad as it seems (with
someone there to comfort you as you think your breaking it into little
bitty pieces ;-)

it really acts like your cracking the plastic but it's not that bad, in
hindsight ;-) you might want to find someone close to you to assist.
otherwise I _think_ Woody does this repair for a decent price. I also
believe that one or two others do the same repair, at least I seem to
recall that. but I _KNOW_ woody does a bangup job on these things, he
really knows the emate.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.