Re: [NTLK] Blunt and Nokia E50

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 16:52:49 EDT

On 24. Jun 2007, at 23:33, Sebastiano wrote:

> Hi Fellows,
>
> I successfully paired my MP2100 with my Nokia E50 using Blunt 0.7.6,
> but when I try to get services the Blunt window "get Services" is
> stucked.

I know that with Blunt 0.x this won't work, but Blunt 2 will be able
to handle this properly - it's just not fully functional yet. But if
you want to check this with Blunt 2, make sure that you paired before
you discover services, and make sure that you clean any earlier Blunt
0.x preferences (e.g. using Prefs Cleaner) remove and the Bluetooth
Devices soup.

Very small data transfers might work already with Blunt 2, but it is
missing flow control, so that larger transfers fail at the moment.

Eckhart