Re: [NTLK] Pocket Quicken backup of my MP 2100 info

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 09:47:50 EDT

On Jun 28, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Cwashiidcvrmtrs@aol.com wrote:

[snip]

> I use a Powerbook 2300c running OS 8.x to backup my 2100 (still
> finding a
> use for it!) and I would like to backup my Quicken info on it. Can
> anyone
> guide me as to how to best accomplish this goal?
>
> I am assuming I need to get a copy of PQ for the classic Mac OS.
> If that is
> the case, I would also appreciate some leads on where to score a
> copy.

What you'll need is PocketQuicken Connect (for Mac) which can be
found on UNNA in the PocketQuicken directory:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/financial/PocketQuicken>

However, you'll also need Quicken for Macintosh, release 6 or later.
Unfortunately, I don't have yet to find a source for the latter (even
after digging through a bunch of my Classic Macs).

If you find a source, please let me know as I'd love to give this
solution a try again (I'm currently using PocketMoney, but still not
syncing my financial data).

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com