Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: kevin redding <>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 14:12:23 EDT

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for.


>> The connector on the keyboard is the mini-din that's used on all
>> sorts
> of macs. The 2X00 has a dongle you plug the keyboard into and then
> plug
> into the 2X00. But the 100/120's have a mini-din socket that you can
> plug into. Hope this helps

This is the NewtonTalk list - for all inquiries
Official Newton FAQ:
WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
Received on Thu Jun 28 14:14:22 2007

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Thu Jun 28 2007 - 14:30:00 EDT