[NTLK] HP DeskJet 340, Newton, and Mac

From: Matthew Stafford <matthewsmoxie_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 19:44:10 EST

Hi Everyone.

I've been checking out the specs for the DeskJet 340, an HP printer
that is compatible with my MP 2000 and is supposedly compatible with
both OS 9 and OS X via a plug-in.

I noticed there is an adapter to get for using IrDA. I'm really
needing a portable printer and since this looks like it will work
well with everything I have, I thought I'd ask if anyone else out
there in "Newtonville" if anyone has this printer and if it does
actually work well between OS X as well as the Newton.

Thanks for any advice.

~ Matthew Stafford