[NTLK] (OT) For sale: MP 120 2.0 (German) and eMate, Ericsson MC218

From: Rene Raggl <rene.raggl_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 07:42:38 EST

Hi folks,

I have to do a little clean-up and I am therefore selling:

Newton MP 120 (OS 2.0 German), no scratches on the screen, very light
ones on the casing. The only serious flaw is that the ejector button
on the back is broken, it still works, but I had to fix it in place
using adhesive tape. Comes with original pen and european AC Adapter.
Several programs installed (like TimeTrax - registered). I envisioned
a price of about 30 Euros, shipping not included.

eMate 300 in excellent shape (no scratches whatsoever, screen in mint
condition) it really is like new. The batteries should be refreshed,
they only last about three days, I don't know the state of the hinge
springs. But as of now, it works like a charm. Comes together with AC
Adapter and 33.6 Modemcard, Manuals (almost new state). Price: 120,-
Euros, shipping not included.

Ericsson MC218 (I know it does not really belong here): German
Version, state of casing and screen is really almost new. Comes with
a whole lot of accessoires: leather case, PCMCIA Card Adapter,
Connection cable (RS232), Connection cable and software for CISCO
Routers, 32 MB Card, AC Adapter, a whole lot of Software installed.
Price: 150,- Euros, shipping not included.

Anyone who is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me off-list.

Rene