Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: Jan Thomas <pnetops_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 02:13:39 EST

(This is the message that didnt get thru the 1st
time...)

To be honest, what you are saying makes kinda sense,
because really, I am forced to use the PC and LN for
work, plus I need a note taking device, but I don't
REALLY need to have that stuff on my Mac too if my PDA
is also at home - but I don't think I can just bring
myself to purchase another <shudder>windows</shudder>
system.

I was looking at possibly a Tungsten TX or maybe an
older T5. They're pretty cheap to get used. All the
Windows based devices I have seen are pretty
expensive, and I need to get this budget approved, if
you know what I mean...

Jan.

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html