Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 08:23:36 EST

"From: Scott Rogers

Basically, they're modern technology. The Newton, cool as it is (and
I'm seriously considering taking ONLY my Newt to London for a research
trip this summer), is much larger, heavier, clunkier, older, kludgier,
than any modern PDA."

Newton is not a "pocket" anything. Newton is half the size of laptop.
Newton is more viewable than a pocket something, half as useful as a
laptop.

It's like taking a book sized device in a bag for many functions.

Is it a maxi-PDA, or a mini-laptop?

It is Newton.