[NTLK] First signs of jaggies, is this the beginning of the end

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 17:27:26 EDT

Dear list

Today I was horrified to discover that my handwritten text had become
jagged.
I looked this up in the archive to discover that I may have contracted a
dose of jaggies.

I noticed that in landscape view, or rotated through 180 degrees the
problem did not happen. Also when I rotated back to my usual position,
i.e. portrait with the Newton label at the top, the problem had almost
disappeared. Now, some 8 hours later it has disappeared completely.

Is this sign of things to come or might the problem have been temporary?

Thanks
Andy