Re: [NTLK] First signs of jaggies, is this the beginning of the end

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 20:39:49 EDT

> Is this sign of things to come or might the problem have
> been temporary?

It sometimes helps to run a business card along the gap between
digitizer and bezel. This can remove small particles that
sometimes are responsible for the jaggies.

The better way of doing this is by disassembling the Newton and
cleaning the area of the display that is below the bezel
thorougly.

The good news is that if you have me replace your backlight,
I'd have to take the Newton completely apart anyway, so this
cleaning would be done automatically and free of charge.

:-)

Be aware that although this helps sometimes, it doesn't always
fix things.

Frank