Re: [NTLK] We dodged the DST bullet, now on to the year 2010 issue . . .

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 00:04:54 EDT

Christopher Laspa, Creative Director & Principal - 999 Art Direction wrote:
> Now with the Daylight Savings Time issue behind us,
> ( http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/daylight/
> index.htm )

You know I was thinking I should have dl'd that proggy, but then had
forgotten about it (school and job search not to mention family). so i
went to 'fix' the time. and burried down in the bowels of one of my
extensions folder was?? yeap daylight savings, frozen. someday I'm going
to have to dig through, what 8 years of extensions, programs and 'stuff;
to see what all is on this darn thing.

I have so much installed I forget what function has been provided by
what extension; anyone else have that problem?

william