Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth setup discovers nothing

From: Donald Wilson <donald_at_donaldwilson.info>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 00:31:45 EDT

And using the 0.7.6 version worked! Thank you all.

I now have the Newt paired with my Pwerbook, and successfully pushed
the Daylight Savings Time pkg to it, though... for some reason the
Newt doesn't know it's a package it can put away and install.

The phone and Newt have paired, though I haven't managed to send data
between them yet.

The headset even paired to the Newt, and the Newt gets a "service" of
a serial port with the headset, so they like each other on some level.

~Donald