Re: [NTLK] Q: Utility Programs

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 12:44:07 EDT

On 3/13/07, Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
<Edited>
> ...set up a card w/packages...then back it up with NCU (or something
> similar)... name the backup (ie."Loaner Card-NIE") ..backup file into
> another folder... you can just restore that entire backup to a card (NCU
> allows selection of which card to restore the backup to).
> It make take a while to do a restore (depending on the size of the card)
> but I think it won't be any slower than shuffling packages around from
> backups to internal then back to cards and it will be easier on your
> hardware.

Hi Dan,

Good suggestion.
I'll have to test this method and see how long it takes from start to
finish.
The regular Restore process is actually pretty fast...
Anyway this will be incorporated into my Personal How To Manual so that I
will have this method logged down for the future for future reference.

Someone might want to transacribe this to a WikiWiki page don't cha
think?!?!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung