Re: [NTLK] Q: Utility Programs for full copying of flash cards on the Newton

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 11:37:15 EDT

Hi Dan,
Yeah, I did look into this also and spoke to the one who mentioned it...
It required special hardware and teh software which is out of my price
range.
Eventually I'll figure out a decent system patched up from all the ideas...

I have spare Newtons to use so it's not a real problem - just time
consuming... :(

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung