Re: [NTLK] OT - Beware 10.4.9 Update

From: Smiles Happy <smiles_at_workmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 19:57:56 EDT

First i would suggest that you Insert disk Warrior and run it if you are lucky it will show the drive and repair it I had this happen and put in a second hard drive the other drive reappeared and i am now using two drives so that might work too but the first thing i would do is try disk warrior and if that don't work try Techtool pro you can download Xtorrent and get these programs if you don't have them legally but i recomment you purchase they are worth it (((Warning on tectool make sure you are using the updated version an old version can cause the verry problem you have.))))) http://www.xtorrentp2p.com/ is where to download Xtorrent. I have also had the Tiger booot disk utititles fix the issue just do a repair permissions if it shows the drive for you but most time it will try to format. Good luck Most times i had to wipe drive though Oice i use os9 to get files i thought were lost too it had made the disk appear. Usually it is time to get a new hard drive when this happens the update to the os was n
ot the real problem the disk just put informaiton in wrong place in most cases. And just because it is a new drive dosnot mean anything. Once again good luck.

=
Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com