[NTLK] OT - Beware 10.4.9 Update

From: <A_at_dotline7@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 15:08:07 EDT

Hello Intel Mac Users,

Are you well, because I am not? First my configuration: startup disk
is FW HDD, internal disk is not used for start up. Apple automatic
update 10.4.9 worked in the background, when I worked with Cocktail
(at the front). At some point I forget about update and asked
Cocktail to restart, which resulted in spinning wheel. After
successful manual restart from FW HDD I cannot !see! internal HDD at
all. Internal HDD does NOT show up in Disk Utility or Data Rescue II.
At the startup the internal HDD is clicking, than I can see grey
folder with question mark. Any Help? How to recover data? What is dd?
If someone could help me with dd I could try. I am not good at Unix.

Have a nice Sunday,

John