[NTLK] English Newton with german HWR?

From: Christian Walther <cptsalek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 03:35:00 EDT

Hi,

I'm owner of a Messagepad 130 and just decided to buy a 2100 on eBay,
because I like the the capabilities this device offers.
There's a nice auction on ebay.de including keyboard, necessary
adaptors and a battery replacement. Sounds like everything is there
that is needed to have a good newton experience. The Newton comes with
English OS, thou. I'm not worried about using the English language,
but I would like to write german texts sometimes, so it would be nice
to have a german HWR.
Can the dictionary and HWR be updated to recognise german words?

AFAIK ugrading the Newt to a german firmware is impossible.

Regards
Christian