Re: [NTLK] ApplePress

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 17:02:52 EDT

1. Did the URL for Victor's server change? My workstation can't resolve the
one below, but it is in Google cache.

2. I have a script I'd like to carry with me on my 2100. 100+ pages, about
160KB as a PDF, 230KB as a PostScript file. (Written with Lyx, if anyone
cares.) Is this possible? Any advice how to turn it into a NewtonBook? I
mean, is this large, or small? I have never read a NewtonBook, much less
created one.

Gary Dunn
Honolulu