Re: [NTLK] [ANN] new list dad: Grant Hutchinson

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 16:48:52 EDT

On Mar 26, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> I will be transferring interim list maintenance duties over to Grant
> Hutchinson effective... very very soon.

Wow, this is kind of sad news (Yes we love Grant too)... I am sorry
to hear that you are no longer able to baby sit us. We really do
appreciate your efforts and contributions this community, and I for
one certainly hope you are still going to stay with us at least as a
list member?

We are going to miss you Victor, and not just your major
contributions either. Your presence here was always appreciated, and
hopefully you can continue on with us old timers...

Thanks again and again,
Marty