Re: [NTLK] Someone needs to take unna.org, now (re:phpbb)

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 11:13:57 EDT

On 3/28/2007 10:10 AM, Tim Breitberg wrote:

> work
>
> I think one of the main issues with moving to a phpbb system is that
> many of us here enjoy getting the list on our Newtons, and phpbb and
> the Newton browsers don't work together (unless something's changed
> that I missed).
>
> I say stay with the mailinglist format.
> -Tim

I agree. Not to mention that if you prefer that format it is possible
to view (not post) in the method of your choice even via RSS feeds if
you prefer via the link below that Victor just posted:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.systems.newton.newtontalk

This gives a member option to use the viewer you are most comfortable with.

-Dan