Re: [NTLK] Geeksafe revisited

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 12:20:25 EDT

On 3/28/07, William Pociengel <hseldon@my.wgu.edu> wrote:

> John Charlton wrote:
> > Anyone else use this? Anyone with feature requests?
>
> all of the time!! it's the one thing my wife needs to know how to work
> on the newton (if I'm dead she'll definitely need this). it's one of my
> critical apps because I make ridiculous passwords ;-)

Hm William,

Have you notified her about this... if you mention you have the info needed
to access those off-shore bank account in there she'd definitely get on the
band wagon...

BTW I'd have to say ALL the time also... - my wife's a bit annoyed that my
Newton at times is joined to my hip, but she surely appreciates it when
she's asking for some bit of info she gave me who knows when that I entered
into it & also the driving directions which I enter to get to her friends
who we visit less frequently...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung