[NTLK] Bluetooth Setup = instant crash and reboot?

From: Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 21:05:35 EDT

Hi guys,
I just picked up my shiny new Pico Bluetooth card from my mailbox.
I've gotten all the correct packages installed into my 2100 (at
least, I think I've got 'em all!), including version 0.7.6 of the
Bluetooth Setup app. When I hit the 'test' button, my 2100 says that
the test was successful, but when I'm back on the main screen of
Bluetooth Setup and I hit the "Discover" button, my Newt immediately
restarts. No error messages, no warnings, just instant crash and
reboot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Huxley

---
Huxley Dunsany