Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth Setup = instant crash and reboot?

From: Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 02:07:58 EDT

Hi again, guys.
I performed a total wipe of my 2100, reinstalled just a few basics
(Avi's Backdrop, Dash Board, etc.), and began re-installing the
packages required for bluetooth via my new Pico card. Now I'm at a
point where, when I press the "Test" button, the Pico card lights up
and the Newt says that the test passed sucessfully... but when I
press the "Discover" button, I get both a floating "Discovering..."
progress-bar box and a simultaneous error # -26005! Also, I have to
tap the reset button to get rid of the "Discovering..." box.

Any ideas? I feel like I'm so close! Searching the online Error
Code database gave me these results:

Errorno: -26005
specified in the options array
Category: Communications Manager Errors

Am I just missing some crucial file or setting somewhere? Any help
would be wonderful,

Huxley

---
Huxley Dunsany