Re: [NTLK] Newton logo backdrop?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 08:07:17 EDT

On 5/8/2007 1:25 AM, Huxley Dunsany wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I just performed a "brainwipe" on my 2100, only to discover that the
> NCX program won't restore its own backup files - arrrgh!

Won't restore? Hmm that is odd as I don't know of anyone else that has
reported this. Have you tried contacting Simon about this? Perhaps he
can fix the issue?

> So, I'm trying to get everything back more-or-less the way it was,
> and one part of that was my favorite backdrop picture, a nice,
> fullscreen image of the Newton logo. I found it just a few days ago,
> but for the life of me I can't seem to find it again! Can anyone help?

Hmm no idea which one you had, but there are several on unna. Have you
looked here?:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/graphics/avi_backgrounds

-Dan