[NTLK] MP130 WiFi

From: Thoma <twmattox_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 09:27:35 EDT

I know that everyone indicates the 130 can't do WiFi. Is there someone who
might be able to fix this...or is it impossible? I think there are a few of
us who would love to keep our 130's...my only real issue is the WiFi thing.
My DSL provider refuses to allow modem access...so my Newton is nothing more
than a glorified rolodex right now. I keep hoping I can begin using it like
I want again (and don't like the form factor of the 2000/2100).