Re: [NTLK] german notephone problem

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 12:37:11 EDT

On 5/23/07, William Pociengel <hseldon@my.wgu.edu> wrote:

> As Sonny said his performed the same way I'm
> thinking it may not be the wiring. looking at the signaling on the line
> with some equipment would go a long way in determining how this device
> interacts with the phone system.

The issue here for mine is that after the Logic Board warms up the issue
occurs.
I spoke to Frank and I tried placing the MLB in the freezer and then
reinstalling.
Initially it worked and after it warmed up it happened again.
(I hope I recall correctly what I did - Frank being now free can correct my
faulty memory)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung