Re: [NTLK] current state of toolchest on a PC

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 09:52:54 EDT

There are/were a couple of packages being worked on. iNewton is complete but I don't have a link for it. I am still working on my Ladle sync utility although I admit I am a bit slow. I did however post a utility to dump Newton data to csv files via a network connection. You will find it here: http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/Software/newton_dump.htm or if you prefer: http://tinyurl.com/2ltjr7

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

William Pociengel wrote:
<snip>
I recall there being a tool for connectivity with
outlook but never followed it (I'm more of a mac guy now). can anyone
recall if it would allow me to get my calendar back and forth? notes
would also be nice too but mostly my calendar.

is that still being developed or abandoned?
<snip>