[NTLK] current state of toolchest on a PC

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 07:15:06 EDT

I don't normally use a PC, well ok I do at work and that is what this is
about, and I'm curious about the state of the tools on the PC side.

We use notes at work and I've installed the notes connector for outlook,
and outlook itself. I recall there being a tool for connectivity with
outlook but never followed it (I'm more of a mac guy now). can anyone
recall if it would allow me to get my calendar back and forth? notes
would also be nice too but mostly my calendar.

is that still being developed or abandoned?

Thanks

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.