Re: [NTLK] Problems connecting to AirPort

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 18:34:50 EST

i had better luck with the internetDock package myself.
I have used both an early airport base station and currently am using
a netggear.
These are both with wavelan silver, it think the bronze had some
issues with some airport base stations.
It sounds like you know how to set up an ethernet card so have you
tried turning off wep temporarily?
If you have any doubts about your setup Frank has a good guide.
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>
this problem can be solved and you should be able to use NCX to move
your notes to your mac though the nsync with macjournal is quite nice.

Woody