Re: [NTLK] Goodbye

From: DWDMGUY <dwdmguy_at_optonline.net>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 10:21:19 EST

Thank you so much for your response.

I should have mentioned I have an iPhone 8Gig, but How would one read
with that
or the iTouch?

Now when you say convert doc's into a ebook could you please explain a
bit more?
In any event, would this solution be even better then the new Kindle.
(which is getting very bad reviews)

I like to read in bed, but having my MBP 17" on my belly is just not
comfortable for reading, movies yes, reading no.

Thank you again, I am very interested in why you stated don't sell the
iPod Touch short......

Best,
Tom