Re: [NTLK] Newton screen shots

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 03:36:53 EDT

Has anyone tried taking screen shots with NCX 1.2 over serial (via Keyspan
USA-28X USB to serial adapter)? I tried it last night using high speed
serial (I installed the 115200 package on my Newton that allows it).
Unfortunately, the screen capture is all broken up when it gets to my Mac.
I filed a bug report with Simon Bell last night, but I'm sure he would
appreciate hearing more reports if this is a common thing. It could just be
something related to 115200bps serial, since I didn't try taking a shot
using a slower connection speed.

Best,

James Wages