[NTLK] How to update a FilePad cabinet

From: FARKAS, WENDY <wfarkas_at_BOTETOURTVA.US>
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 15:29:59 EDT

Hello All,

I had designed a little FilePad layout in a 1.0x version and then
installed v.1.5. The pkg loaded fine and the soup of the original file I
created is still there, but I can't figure out how to open it in the
newer version. In addition to installing the FilePad and Utils pkgs, I
also installed an updater.pkg (or so I thought), but I don't know how to
access it.

There were only a few records, but it took me a little while to
fine-tune the layout. Although I can reconstruct, I'd rather not.

Any suggestions?
Wendy Farkas