[NTLK] wifi woes continued

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 18:58:04 EDT

"please tell me: is your Wifi Card Setup on ad-hoc or infrastructure? Is your Inet Setup on DHCP or Manual? And, if manual, what are your settings?"
It is infrastructure, and DHCP, and the card is the Lucent Silver.

When it connnects it works fine, but if the Newton is less likely to connect as compared with other more modern machines this would be useful for me to know, since I will not rely on it in future when travelling.

Oliver