[NTLK] Farewell to all, and may your Newts continue on!

From: Mark Harter <willmark_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 09:10:05 EDT

Hello all,

It been fun to be here as an occasional poster, but more often a viewer and active reader of the list here on Newtontalk. Now that I have fully transfered to my iPhone; my Newton is now packed away and it is time to move on.

I've learned a lot about the Newton, its strengths, its limitations and overall its use. Its been a great ride.

The community here is a great one and it saddens me to leave, but I'm finding now that I read the posts less and less as they are no longer applicable to my workflow and use of a PDA/phone.

I'll not say never to the Newton since you "never" know, but until we meet again thanks for the time and being a part of the community.

Mark