Re: [NTLK] SSID question

From: Albert <albalabs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 11:58:30 EDT

You can get one of those Wifi Keychains Fobs that
measure signal strength and shows what networks are
available. I believe it will also show the SSID of
Wifi Spots too. I will research these and find out.
Then it shouldn't be such a difficult matter of
finding the name and then plugging it into the Newton.
 I know it sounds like a pain, but so far we don't
have native Newton software that can identify the
networks. At least I don't think so..