Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V7 #437

From: Adrian Marsh <mynewtonlives_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 18:31:01 EDT

Since Josh's kind help and advice, nBlog has worked really well from both the 2100 and eMate - with one small caveat. Using the 'Notes' application from the 2100 results in little (irritating) square blocks whenever I use quotes (not the feet and inches markers, but under the keyboard [ and ] keys using the Option key first). On the eMate however, these don't appear in the published post, yet I use exactly the same key combination. I don't know enough about nHTML to use it (I'm sure this would probably resolve the issue), but its a curious anomaly nonetheless

--
Adrian Marsh
MessagePad 2100 & Mail V